- Used: This is the amount that you spent to date on your campaign.
- Remaining: This is the amount of your budget that is allocated to your campaign, but is unspent to date.
- Total: This number is your total budget. This will either be the initial budget that you selected when you started your campaign, or if you extended your campaign, the aggregate of your original budget, plus the amount you added to it.
Campaign Name: This is the title that you gave to your campaign when you first set it up.
Clicks Delivered: This is the total number of times that your ads were clicked on in a given time period.
Cost per Click (CPC): This is your ad spend divided by the number of clicks you received.
Cost per Thousand Impressions (CPM): Simply put, this is the cost per one thousand views of your ad.
Click Through Rate (CTR): CTR is a ratio that shows the frequency at which people who view your ads click on them. CTR is a common way to measure how well your ads are performing from an engagement perspective.
Impressions Delivered: this is the total number of ads that have been served
Performance: Pollen calculates your performance by comparing your CTR against the industry average for display ads in comparable industry verticals and banner sizes.
Spend: This is the amount of money that you spent to date on your campaign.
- Active: This means that your campaign is currently live.
- Pending: This means that your campaign is in the audit process. Your campaign will either be approved to go live, or in rare cases, we’ll reach out with items that we need you to address before launching your campaign.
- Complete: This means that your campaign has finished.
- Used: This is the amount of time your campaign has been live for.
- Remaining: This is the amount of time left on your campaign.
- Total: This is the total length of your campaign in days.